BGST has over 40,000 physical books and access to over 430,000 e-books. E-books are provided by two platforms. Overdrive hosts e-books curated for foundational BGST courses. Digital Theological Library (DTL) contains high-quality e-books from various sources worldwide. The BGST Library has new arrivals each month. Check for new arrivals here (link to New Arrivals page).
Besides e-books, the BGST Library has new arrivals of physical books each month. Check for new arrivals here (link to New Arrivals page). To register for BGST Overdrive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have received your login information, login and start browsing! Kindly note that OverDrive free for now, but will require a fee at a later date. You may also search our Library Catalogue here.
BGST offers over 27 million theological journal articles through Digital Theological Library (DTL) and has a small collection of physical journals.
Thank you to our kind donors who support our collections.
Access even more through external parties.
There are many helpful journals provided by Singaporean institutions outside of BGST. To view the full list of journals, please click here. [Insert Journals document (clickable).] For journals available in BGST library please check OPAC.
This is a free service provided for all Singaporeans. Registration is required at NLB service counter. BGST recommends the following NLB databases:
This platform contains thousands high-quality e-books and over 27 million theological articles from various sources worldwide.
– Bible Reading Plans https://bibleplan.org/
– Bible Studies Foundation https://bible.org/
– Free Bible Images http://www.freebibleimages.org/
– Online Bibles https://www.biblegateway.com/
– New Testament Gateway http://www.ntgateway.com/
– NT Resources.com http://ntresources.com/blog/
– The Visual Commentary on Scripture
– Bible Maps http://biblia.com
– Bible Maps, Bible Charts, World Maps, Bible Timelines, Biblical Events, etc. http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/main.html
– Bible Maps and Pictures http://www.preceptaustin.org/bible_maps1.htm
– Bible Times and Lands http://www.bible.ca/maps/
– Canaan in Old Testament Maps http://scriptures.lds.org/en/biblemaps/10
– Modern Map of Israel http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/il.htm
– Old Testament Maps http://www.ebibleteacher.com/imagehtml/mapblanks.html
The BGST collection of biblical artifacts is a teaching collection. It is primarily a teaching tool to enable our students under supervision to see, touch, feel and hold in their hands genuine archaeological remains from biblical times and learn about the history, social and spiritual life of events written in the Bible.
Every effort is made to acquire only genuine artifacts. The description given to each artifact conforms – to the best of our knowledge – to top scholarship on the subject, and is presented in a way that is pleasing even to the eye of the casual observer. Our acquisitions come from reliable antiquities dealers in Israel where it is possible to purchase and export certain items.
The initial collection has been made possible by the patronage of Mr David Tan Kee Kan, Friend of BGST, and the collection of Biblical artifacts, especially the household clay lamps, was entitled “Light and Eternity” as a fitting memorial dedicated to the memory of June Wee Ghim Kwee, his beloved wife.
(adapted from Light and Eternity: a guidebook by Dr Quek Swee Hwa, for the special exhibition of Biblical artifacts on Jan 30th & 31st, 1993, at Ling Kwang Home: a present to Biblical Graduate School of Theology)